Monday, January 11, 2010

Arrival to Orlando

I just made it in to Orlando this evening from my home in Lubbock, Texas. So what takes a grad student away from her first week of classes of the semester at Texas Tech University? None other than a trade show that literally brings the world of ag together. The very first AG CONNECT Expo is shaping up to be a great event!

Tomorrow afternoon the Orange County Convention Center will be packed with folks from around the globe - from farmers to engineers to corporate executives of major equipment manufacturers to agricultural journalists like myself. I am here to share my perspective of the event, take photos, write stories, and hopefully meet many new people along the way!

You can follow my experiences at AG CONNECT 2010 on this blog, at AgWeb.com, and on my Twitter page!

No comments:

Post a Comment